Movies & TV

Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Thomas Anderson’s movie was pushed to September

Senner Bruce, some important home management on his cinematic schedule on Wednesday, including a new date for Paul Thomas Anderson, is expected to star Leonardo DiCaprio.

Now entitled “One Battle after Other”, the Anderson project is shrouded in mysterious, but it is said to be an American crime movie. It was previously history on August 8, the film will now open in the country on September 26.

The familiarity with the film said that the small batch comes because the studio helps to prepare American cinemas with Vistavision display systems to accommodate their director’s vision. The transition from August to late September also cries “one battle” from the summer box office season and places it closer to the award corridor, the natural home of Anderson. (Studio source indicated that the films that depend on Auteur with a commercial attractiveness play well in this region, noting “Gravity” and “A Star”). Dicaprio Costar with Sean Ben and Benicio del Toro, Regeina Hall and Tayna Taylor.

Elsewhere on the Warners list, “The Bride!” You will see a noticeable batch from September to March 6, 2026. Christian Bell and Jesse Bacqui Najm in Steampunk’s development on the Frankstein monster and his wife, a movie that will now receive a theatrical movie far from Netflix in November). Opinioners note that March was favorable to studio tumors in recent years, including the “Dune” privilege and legendary Monster films.

Director Zach Craigger has already been appointed to the successful horror feature of “The Probari” for its release in January 2026. The “weapons” will be officially “weapons”, which is a multi -storey horror epic starring Josh Brolin and Julia Garner early, with a new date from August 8 (the original date of “one battle after another”). The withdrawal process will suggest a vote on confidence in the latest Cregger, which will display footage of the international theater owners at the end of the month at Las Vegas’ Cinemacon. “Weapons” will now open a week after “Ma’an”, the wonderful terror of Neon starring Dave Franco and Alison Berri.

Another mysterious project, “Flowervale Street”, starring Ann Hathaway, Iwan McGregor and Mizi Stella, moved from March 2026 to August 14, 2026. Only a few are known about the movie David Robert Mitchell (followed by “) and produced by J. J. J. J. J. A Abrams, with the exception of this matter in the eighties and follows a family that is not captured by a family.

Finally, the animation of Warner Bros. will be released. “The Cat in The Hat” two weeks before the plan, and it settles on February 27 next year. Bill Hader and Quinta Brunson voices have the sounds of Bill Hader and Quinta Brunson, Seuss Adaptation is now getting a distance from the movie “Hoppers”, which was opened a week later.

Related Articles

Back to top button